Aesthetics, beauty and sanctification.
- In Black Rock City, structures are not simply designed for utility alone, but also aesthetics. Nearly every surface and silhouette is designed with either beauty, biomimicry, artistic expression or a provocative trippiness.
- Straight lines and shades of grey are so passé.
- Nature is beautiful, as should be artifice.
- Art and design are integral to Eudea.
- Should Eudea Wiki data-structure be altered to better reflect the convergence of art and engineering?
- Installations, sculpture labs, architectural celebrations...
(see also Designs, Structures)